Complaint Review: Luebke Baker And Associates

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:burton Michigan
Luebke Baker And Associates
Po Box 9398 Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Luebke Baker And Associates - Ed Harris This company is Constantly calling me, saying I owe $150 for magazines I never ordered. Peoria Illinois

This company calls me several times a day saying I ordered magaines 11 years ago, (which I never ordered) and that I owe them $150. They coudn't give me the address that the magazines were sent to or anything. They also said they have been sending bills to my house for the last 6 months and I am yet to receive anthing from them. They said they were given my account from US MAGAZINE CO. and that it is STILL currently in collections. I know this is not true I filed bankrupsy 5 years ago, and I just got a copy of my credit report 2 weeks ago and there is nothing on it from either of these companies. After I got off the phone with "ED" from luebke baker & assoc. I got on line to check them out, something just didn't seem right about the whole thing. I was very surprized to see this Web site. I called the phone number on my caller ID that said Marketing 1-215-436-8632 and aked for Ed this was clearly someone who works (harassing people that is) out of his home, there were kids yelling in the background and the girl who answered just said "Hello". Of course he denied everything I was telling him about this web site and said he would just send my account back to US MAGAZINES and hung up on me. Hopefully something is done soon to stop them. I can't believe they have taken money out of peoples bank accounts and off their credit cards. I will be notifing my bank tomorrow to make sure nothing is taken out of my account for these people.

Lindi
burton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates/Peoria-Illinois-61612/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates-Ed-Harris-This-company-is-Constantly-calling-me-saying-I-ow-335907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luebke Baker And Associates