Complaint Review: Luebke, Baker And Associates

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Mount Olive North Carolina
Luebke, Baker And Associates
PO Box 9398 Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Luebke, Baker And Associates Harassment and Total incompetence ripoff Peoria Illinois

It is so obvious that Luebke Baker and Associates total plan is to get you so flustered that you do not obtain all the information you need. I do not believe for a minute that they do not know that these magazine companies that they work for are fraudulent. The magazine company that sent my account to Luebke, Baker and Associates never informed me that the magazines I ordered could not be canceled.

I never recieved anything in writing from them until I wrote them to request cancellation. Community Reading Club of Raritan Valley before I had to cancel for financial reasons which I explained to them would not change the magazines they sent after they sent the wrong ones and never sent the promised gifts. If I knew then what I know now I never would have been taken in by any threats that have been made to me.

At first Luebke, Baker and Associates would send nothing in writing. They claimed that they had but they did not. They even claimed they would send me a fax, I have not received it. When finally I recieved a letter it had none of the information I had requested. Eventually they allowed me to pay small monthly payments. This agreement was made verbally they promised another letter sealing the agreement but I have never seen it.

I do recieve a letter confirming my payments but, they missed one one month. Ever since I have made sure to send it priority mail with delivery confirmation. Today I got a message telling me to call them immediately the woman I spoke with said I had not paid the entire amount. I explained the payment policy ,something, she had not heard about. She said she would enter the agreement into the computer. I asked her for her full name of course she would not give it to me and I asked if she had an employee ID number of course they don't. They rarely send proof of anything.

Luebke, Baker and Associates knows what these magazine companies pull because a woman I spoke to in January explained Community Reading Clubs policies to me. It was the first time I had ever heard them.

Mount Olive, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates/Peoria-Illinois-61612/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates-Harassment-and-Total-incompetence-ripoff-Peoria-Illinois-269140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luebke, Baker And Associates