Complaint Review: Luebke Baker And Associates

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Milford New Hampshire
Luebke Baker And Associates
8903 N Pioneer Rd Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Luebke Baker And Associates RIP OFF SCAM ARTISTS Peoria Illinois

All of a sudden out of the blue I started getting phone calls from these people. Never leave a message about what the call is regarding. I some times get a message of a person saying hello and promptly hanging up but that's it. They call at all hours of the night and day. I have received calls from these people as late as 10 pm ET.

I found out who these people are only from researching the number on line. I don't answer my phone (land line or cell) unless I know who is calling me.

I have had problems with people calling me and claiming I owed them money in the past. I don't subscribe to any newspapers, magazines, book, video or dvd clubs. If I need something to read I go to the store and purchase it.

I do not owe these people any money. I will not give them the satisfaction of picking up the phone and letting them try to con me.

Denise
Milford, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates/Peoria-Illinois-61615/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates-RIP-OFF-SCAM-ARTISTS-Peoria-Illinois-287908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luebke Baker And Associates