• Report: #319154

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:machesney Park Illinois
Luebke Baker And Associates
8903 Pioneer Rd Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Luebke Baker And Associates Illegal Debt Collecting and Representing Peoria Illinois

This company has been calling me stating I obtained a debt from International Magazine in 1998. They claim this International Company has my voice recorded stating I ordered some magazines. When I asked Luebke to send me a copy of the tape, they stated they could not do this. They would not give me any information other then the original debtors name. Said I had to write a letter to them to request address and phone numbers. LBA stated they would settle a $500 debt for $140. I told LBA I would not pay debt without legal documentation. This company is trying to collect false debts and anyone receiving these calls should complain with the BBB and their states attorney general office. Do Not Pay These Debts, unless they can provide legal documentation from original debtor! Also check on the statute of limitations from your attorney generals office. In Illinois it is 5 years on open accounts. LBA stated I obtained this debt in 1998. These people are illegally trying to collect on false debts! It is also Illegal to say you are a law firm when you are Not, which they are doing!

machesney Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates/Peoria-Illinois/Luebke-Baker-And-Associates-Illegal-Debt-Collecting-and-Representing-Peoria-Illinois-319154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luebke Baker And Associates