Complaint Review: Luebke, Baker & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Luebke, Baker & Associates
lba93.com/ Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Luebke, Baker & Associates Worried in New Mexico Peoria Illinois

I cannot believe this!!! I was contacted by them about magazine subscriptions that I'd canceled. They said that we could settle for two easy payments of $194.95 and it would all be over. They said that they'd take the first payment on Dec 17th (they called me on the 12th at work). They LIED! They took the payment on the 12th which caused me around $50 in overdraft and related fees. My bank returned the payment and the payment was again taken out this morning (which is going to cost me another $50. Now I can't even buy my kids Christmas presents this month and we have no grocery money for the rest of the month.

I am currently in the process of at least trying to stop the other payment. The only reason I found this website is because the lady didn't give me her phone number (and I never received anything in the mail like she promised I'd get), so I went online to find a contact number and found this site instead.

How stupid of me! I can't believe I fell for this.

Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luebke-Baker-Associates/Peoria-Illinois/Luebke-Baker-Associates-Worried-in-New-Mexico-Peoria-Illinois-292940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luebke, Baker & Associates