Complaint Review: Luebke Baker

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: angels1964 — Chauncey Ohio USA
Luebke Baker
6140 Georgia HWY 400D Cumming, Georgia United States of America

Luebke Baker Watch out for these scammers!! There checks bounce~~~ Cumming, Georgia

To start with I have been having problems with a company called IRL of Atlanta over magazines. I you search them you will find my story for that company there. Anyway those calls stopped and I started recieving calls from this company Luebke Baker. I finally had enough and settled for a few pennies shy of 200.00.  The payment was not due to come out of my account until June 30, 2011. They withdrew money on June 10th. I called them on the phone and ask why did they take the money. The answer was it was a mistake they would refund my money along with the overdraft which had accured because a check bounced. I thought this is great news!! The lady did a 3 way call, the two of us and a rep at my bank. The check for 230.99 was overnighted just like promised. No Worries!!!! So I went and withdrew money from my account to pay the people for the bounced check so they wouldn't run it back threw. Guess what the check from Luebke Baker bounced!! I contacted them again yesterday they promised to overnight another check for 240.99 to my bank, but could not tell me why there first check bounced. I know why now because the are scam artist as well. I am closing my bank account, because they still want to run the inital payment I authorized them to take out on June 30th again, because they are sending me a check for 240.99 and the consumer has to get his money. I am fed up with bill collectors and fake lawyers trying to make a buck!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luebke-Baker/Cumming-Georgia-30028/Luebke-Baker-Watch-out-for-these-scammers-There-checks-bounce-Cumming-Georgia-745042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luebke Baker