Complaint Review: Luke Inoue

• Reported By: Luke — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Luke Inoue
693 Kawaiahao Street Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

FRAUD! Never Never use "DREAM TEAM TICKETS INC" Honolulu, Hawaii

I had no suspicion when I purchased the $140.00 ticket for my family of four... which came up with $560.00 and there was an additional fee of $25.00 times four... which made $100.00. + Plus $15.00 Shipping fee.
I thought It was a little too much to pay but I read the terms and conditions and agreeed...

If I had known that the ticket value was only half and Dream Team Tickets Inc. was charging 100% additional charge, I would have never purchased the tickets!  Who would?

And later on, I found out that actual cost of my ticket was only half ofthe cost I have paid!!! I e-mailed Dream Team Tickets inc to find out the actual value of the ticket, but they never disclosed the original price.   I have explained the situation to the lady when I called Dream Team Tickets Inc. directly, she didn't seem care for any discrepancy.  I would like to send you a full conversation & documents I have received through e-mail if are interested...
I would like to have a thorough investigation on how "Dream Team Tickets Inc." deceives people and prevent it from happening again...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luke-Inoue/Honolulu-Hawaii-96813/FRAUD-Never-Never-use-DREAM-TEAM-TICKETS-INC-Honolulu-Hawaii-651715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luke Inoue