Complaint Review: Luke Jaten - PostCard Profits

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Michele — Frederick Maryland United States of America
Luke Jaten - PostCard Profits

Luke Jaten - PostCard Profits Luke Jaten, The Postcard Guy Suckered, Robbed, Inexcusably Ripped Off, Cheated, SCAMMED! Internet

I sent the following letter to Luke:

Dear Luke,

My name is Michele.  I am self supporting, but have been out of full time work since last May.  I work part time on Saturdays, and sometimes do "secret shopping". Although, I have been looking for another full time job, I have also been looking for other possible ways of earning income.  It was for this reason that I decided to give Postcard Profits a try.  Unfortunately though, when I ordered your CDs the end of October 2009, I had no idea what was going to transpire in the next three months.

Early in November, my 87 year old aunt became ill and I was called on to assist my mother with taking care of her.  This involved a combination of travelling, and staying out of town.  My 30 day trial period with Postcard Profits came and went, and I was billed my first payment of $59.00.  To be honest,  I really couldn't afford the payment to be unexpectedly deducted out of my checking account(!), but I still wanted to give the program a try.  December came and went however, and my mother was scheduled for replacement hip surgery on January 6th, with two weeks of rehab following.  I was still looking after my aunt until January 22, when I had to take her to the E.R. per her doctor's instructions, and January 30 she passed away.

Last week I finally called your Customer Service to get an RMA #.  I have already been billed $177.00 thus far, which I CANNOT afford, and I am not going to have the necessary time to view the CDs anytime in the near future.  I had the best of intentions when I ordered from you, but  I had no way of knowing what was going to happen in my family to keep me from working with your program.  None of the CDs have been opened, so I am returning them in the same condition (and box) as I received them.  The customer service rep that I spoke to told me that he would cancel any future payments, but the $177.00 that I've already paid will not be refunded!

I understand that may be your policy, but in my case I certainly hope you'll make an exception!!    Not working, I desperately need that money back to pay other bills(!), and as you will find upon receipt, I am returning the CDs in perfect condition so that you may send them out to another person.  As soon as I am able to get to the post office, I will ship the CDs back using the RMA # that I was given.  Please, please be understanding enough to refund me my money.  If you refuse, I'll be forced to seek reimbursement another way.

Thanking you in advance,

Michele

The CDs were shipped back, received, and I have emailed Luke again, but of course have gotten no response!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luke-Jaten-PostCard-Profits/internet/Luke-Jaten-PostCard-Profits-Luke-Jaten-The-Postcard-Guy-Suckered-Robbed-Inexcusably-R-573916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luke Jaten - PostCard Profits