Complaint Review: Lukoil

• Reported By: rebecca — Newark New Jersey United States of America
Lukoil
68 Central Ave Orange, New Jersey United States of America

Lukoil Over Charged for Gasoline Orange, New Jersey

When getting gas at the Lukoil Gas Station at 68 Central Avenue, in Orange, NJ, the gas attendant was caught stealing form myself and other customers at the station.  The posted price on the sign was 3.759, he charge my credit card 3.779, but on the gas pump he set it to the price for premium, 4.209.  When I asked the gas attendant, he said I asked for premium, which we told him I clearly did not and he charged me for regular, when he relaized he was caught he asked how much he owed me and gave me as much cash as I wanted back and refused to respond to my questions about why the sign did not match the price he charged and why he was overcharging me.  Everyone in the gas station at the time had 4.209 on their pump even though they all asked for regular.  He refused to speak to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lukoil/Orange-New-Jersey-07050/Lukoil-Over-Charged-for-Gasoline-Orange-New-Jersey-955542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lukoil