Complaint Review: Lulu Poetry.com - Poetry.com

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Evansville Indiana USA
Lulu Poetry.com - Poetry.com

Lulu Poetry.com - Poetry.com 4 poems submitted until August 2009 Internet

*Consumer Comment: hi

In 2008 under Poetry.com I entered my poem Hero of Iraq.  I sent the money for their book of Poems and received my copy.  After that I submitted Day Off also under the name of Poetry.com.

In 2009 I wrote Guardian and Time Thief.  I was unable to obtain a copy of my poems
under LuluPoetry.com.  Nor was I allowed to Edit my poetry. Here it is September 2009 and I am unable to pull up any of my poems.  The site tells me it is unable to find any record of the aforementioned poetry.

The votes that had accumulated under Hero Of Iraq were well over 100.  Now I am
not even recognized for my submissions.   The company has in effect hijacked all of my poems under the guise of winning $5000 a day if you submit your poem.
I'm not concerned about winning the money.  I just want my lawful writing returned
and credited to me. Lesson learned the hard way.  What looks to be a reputable site isn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lulu-Poetrycom-Poetrycom/internet/Lulu-Poetrycom-Poetrycom-4-poems-submitted-until-August-2009-Internet-488359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lulu Poetry.com - Poetry.com

hi

AUTHOR: Ravenslvr - (U.S.A.)

I have poems on there and have actually won, and cashed the prize money check. The problem you are having is that when lulu took over ips or poetry.com, they lost some information. They provide you with a more detailed account on their website.

They did not steal your poems or deny you credit. They were simply lost in the system when lulu took over. poetry.com was a scam and lulu is trying to clear up the rep it left behind