Complaint Review: Lulu poetry.com

• Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Kirk — Hermiston Oregon United States of America
Lulu poetry.com
no physical address Internet United States of America

Lulu poetry.com none I entered a free poetry contest with and when I went back on to check status on it the web site was gone Internet, Internet

One day I was serarching for a free poetry online web site and after checking out quite a few I finally came across "poetry.com" and I liked what I read, so I submitted pretty much my Favroite and Best poem "I knew I was going to win" Well after about three weeks of not hearing any word and kind of thinking  whats going on here any person with half a brain would have seen the talent and creativeaty in my writing that it was just a matter of time before they sent me an email letting me know that I had just won the contest for the month and it being very hard to submit that poem living with a very negative girlfriend. Also when I had finally went on there site to check the status on my poem they were gone everything with NO forwarding info at all and, that brought me to this point right here!
These morons are like Hackers or Virus planters all they do is get off at the expense of other peoples hard and timely work. They are nothing but "Piece's of Sh*t"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lulu-poetrycom/internet/Lulu-poetrycom-none-I-entered-a-free-poetry-contest-with-and-when-I-went-back-on-to-check-761719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lulu poetry.com