Complaint Review: Lulu poetry.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 24, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 24, 2011

• Reported By: Britnee — birmingham Alabama United States of America
Lulu poetry.com

Lulu poetry.com poetry.com This company not only took away my confidence but it took away my soul! Internet

Lulu poetry purchased poetry.com and took away my friend in terms. Poetry is the only! Way I can escape my problems I face. Yes I do write and submit them online for the world to share my feelings because I figure hey! Maybe there's someone out there whose day or situation is similar to mine and would take one of my poems and use it to their advantage. But now low and behold I can't even locate not one to save my life! And it hurts because they are my parachutes. I feel like this website could have at least sent out some kinda of alert or acknowledgement of some sort so that people like me can retain our feelings and thoughts on our canvas,because we are artists too! You wouldn't take a painters brush from them nor their passion for what they do right?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2011 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lulu-poetrycom/internet/Lulu-poetrycom-poetrycom-This-company-not-only-took-away-my-confidence-but-it-took-away-769217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lulu poetry.com