Complaint Review: Lulu.com

Lulu.com
Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Lulu.com Failure to pay Accumulated Revenue to Author Raleigh North Carolina

*Author of original report: Update

Lulu has owed me money (Author Revenue) for Four Months, now. Their policy, for paying their authors through Paypal is that they will pay out during any month in which the author accumulates at least 5 Dollars in sales. I've managed to do that repeatedly. However, without warning, Lulu abruptly stopped paying me. I've accumulated over Nineteen Dollars in Revnue and not been paid any of it.

I have informed Lulu of this problem repeatedly with no response. I've checked my Paypal account and my account setting on Lulu. Nothing appears to be amiss. Lulu simply stopped paying me. I've filled out multiple support tickets about this problem and received NO RESPONSE from Lulu, other than their automatically generated "How did we do\Did we solve your problem?" survey.

Lulu used to be really great. I've been with them for several years. However, as of May of 2013, they appear to have gone WAY downhill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lulucom/Raleigh-North-Carolina/Lulucom-Failure-to-pay-Accumulated-Revenue-to-Author-Raleigh-North-Carolina-1073994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lulu.com

Update

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

The issue of Lulu not paying me was due to a misunderstanding. They were awaiting Tax information from me. All of that has since been corrected. Because that was my only issue with the company (I've been an author with them for over five years), I have no further issues witih Lulu. I actually hope other authors will publish with them. Lulu is still a really great company, with really great people.

nodded