Complaint Review: Lulupublishing - poetry.com

• Reported By:como Texas
Lulupublishing - poetry.com
www.poetry.com Internet U.S.A.

Lulupublishing - poetry.com ripped me off & broke my heart Internet

I sent in several poems of mine to lulupublishing, and was sent a letter stating that one of my poems had been chosen to be published.Two weeks later I was sent an "editors choice" award. The "book" that my poem was to be in ,was called "immortal verses". There is no such book by that title. Please help me and the countless others who were taken advantage of by this company. My poetry is all I have to leave my children when I am gone from this world.

Tayna
como, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lulupublishing-poetrycom/internet/Lulupublishing-poetrycom-ripped-me-off-broke-my-heart-Internet-476508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lulupublishing - poetry.com