Complaint Review: Lumanelle Repair

• Reported By: Mattie — poquoson Virginia
Lumanelle Repair
Internet USA

Lumanelle Repair The Free sample of their cream IS NOT FREE! Internet

On the 17th of April, I accepted Lumanelle's free offer to try their product Lumanelle Repair.  It stated that for $4.95 you would be sent a month's supply.   However, if not satisfied, you must notify them by telephone ( number given on the instruction info) within 14 days.  After that you were to return the container, even it was empty???? which begs the question as to why they would want an empty container.   It clearly stated that all you would be charged was your initial $4.95.    I called them on the 23rd of April,  3 days after receiving it, to inform them that I did not want to continue with a monthly supply, which would cost $89.00 per month.   A recorded voice informed me that my order would be cancelled but I would have a balance of $35.00.   I called the number again and skipped the "press 1" advice and pressed 0.  I got a customer service rep. who indignantly told me that by pressing 1, I was cancelling my contract for the cream...I told her that I followed the instructions that were on the computer...  it became a shouting match and this person spoke to me like she was dealing with a 4 year old.    I am beyond furious.  It is a giant scam and I do not know why they are continuing to get away with this.   I sent their damm bottle back yesterday,  cost me $7.50 so that I could have a certified receipt and signature.   I know one thing,  this company is doomed to fail and I fervently hope that all the talking heads who sat around a table coming up with this scam have chronic flea infestation in their crotches and underams...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumanelle-Repair/internet/Lumanelle-Repair-The-Free-sample-of-their-cream-IS-NOT-FREE-Internet-1141278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumanelle Repair