Complaint Review: Lumanelle

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Jeanne — Ruidoso New Mexico
Lumanelle
Internet USA

Lumanelle Charged 89$, $89, and $79 for three "free samplels" plus the postage and shipping Internet

I answered an advertisement for a free sample of Lumanelle products. I had requested Luma Repair and Luma Hydrate. I was only to pay for shipping. I received three products, Luma Repair and Luma Hydrate and Wrinkle Repair. I received a phone call shortlly after my internet purchase saying if I wanted the Wrinkle Repair I would be charged $89 for this product. When she called she had the last 4 digits of my credit card handy. I had some people here and was distracted so I didin't think anything of this at the time.

I agreed but when I receiived the package I received three products and was charged $89 for the Luma Hydrate, $89 for the Lyma Hydrate and $79 for the Wrinkle Repair. In addition I was charged the shippingi and handling on the "free samples" also.

I have received an education on this subject.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumanelle/internet/Lumanelle-Charged-89-89-and-79-for-three-free-samplels-plus-the-postage-and-shippi-1139688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumanelle