Complaint Review: Lumanelle

• Reported By: Debra — Belington West Virginia
Lumanelle
Internet USA

Lumanelle Luma Repair Luma Repair don't press 1 to cancel Internet

Took my money out of my account after I cancelled the free trial within an hour of ordering the free trial.  I was told that since I pressed 1 on the automated system to cancel like it said to do, I could not get my money back.  I was also told that I should have waited for an operator and then I would not have been charged the money.  The automated system says press 1 to cancel or wait for an operator.  I wanted to cancel so I pressed 1. I ask if I send the product back, could I get my money back and was informed no because I pressed 1 on the automated system to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumanelle/internet/Lumanelle-Luma-Repair-Luma-Repair-dont-press-1-to-cancel-Internet-1139558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumanelle