• Report: #196176

• Submitted: Tue, June 13, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 13, 2006

• Reported By:oviedo Florida
Lumber Liquidators
531 W Grant Street Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Lumber Liquidators selling damaged products ripoff Orlando Florida

When I called to purchase the wood flooring I needed to finish my floor, I spoke with "supervisor" Mark, he assured me he had enough to finish my job, I purchased it on my cc because I was at work but when my worker picked it up, it was damaged. I tried and tried to call Mark back but he would not return my calls.

I finally got hold of him and he said the only stock he had was in Jacksonville Florida but advised I had to pay 89.00 for it to be brought to Orlando. I thought this to be bad business but agreed,I was paying my builder to stay and wait for this shipment that was due to arrive the next day.

I waited for two weeks only to get more damaged products and another freight charge to ship more out to me. My floor was a mess for almost 3 weeks due to this company not working with me whatsoever and then expecting me to have this product shipped to THEM for me to purchase. I will never work with these people again. I also called corporate but of course they didn't care what was going on, it's about the almighty dollar with this company.

No customer satisfaction at all

Betty
oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2006 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumber-Liquidators/Orlando-Florida-32805/Lumber-Liquidators-selling-damaged-products-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-196176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumber Liquidators