Complaint Review: Lumber Liquidators

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:Burlington North Carolina
Lumber Liquidators
lumber liquidators Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Lumber Liquidators Cheap and Damaged Product Raleigh North Carolina

My husband is a sub-contractor for Lowe's installing wood floors. But we couldn't pass up the great deal that lumber liquidators had on laminate flooring. We ended up buying 300 sqft. A couple of weeks later my husband finally started to lay the floor down and all the cuts on the floor were off your could feel all the seams if you run your foot over the floor you could feel a edge. Well I call the manager from the store three-four times and left messages for him and he would never call me back. So on the receipt there is a email address for the CEO of the company. We ended up emailing him and within an hour I get a respond of course not the CEO that I emailed they said I needed to pull up the floor and bring back to Raiegh which is a two hour drive. Thanksgiving was approaching and I had about eight people coming to our new house that we just purchased in April. I asked them if they had someone from quality controll to come out. But they said NO, I also asked if they could tell me if I pulled up my floor would they exchange it for new product and they still couldn't give me an answer. Finally they came and said it wasn't the product it is my floors now granted my husband does this for a living he knows what to look for. Still to this day we have there floor in our house and plan on changing it after the holidays. But lumber liquidators did not try to help us and it was all over a $250.00 purchase.....I guess that is why they are a multi-million dollar company. DO NOT GET FLOORING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! They are cheap but that is actually what you get cheap product and cheap coustomer service!!!!!

Burlington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumber-Liquidators/Raleigh-North-Carolina/Lumber-Liquidators-Cheap-and-Damaged-Product-Raleigh-North-Carolina-288453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumber Liquidators