Complaint Review: Lumber Liquidators

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:lenoir city Tennessee
Lumber Liquidators
3000john Deere Dr Toano, Virginia U.S.A.

Lumber Liquidators selling 90% loss not 20% beware Knoxville tennessee

I got 2570 square feet of utitily grade hardwood, and was told it would be 20% loss 30 at most, but it is 90% loss and they wont make it up I paid 2499.27 in cash so once they have your money that all they care about.
I spoke with ardana berkley-stokes and recived a letter stating nothing would be done. I am on a fixed income and done have money to buy more flooring, my grandaughter has ashma and I need to get ride of the carprt in my home but now I can use the hardwood it is broke and split wrer it goes together. I didnt ask for my money back I just wanted the broken hardwood made up. This hardwood is fit for burning in a fire not flooring.If anyone knows how to get help with this please tell me My grandaughters health is at stake. my phone # (((ROR REDACTED)))
grandmother needs help

shelia
lenoir city, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumber-Liquidators/Toano-Virginia-23168/Lumber-Liquidators-selling-90-loss-not-20-beware-Knoxville-tennessee-422789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumber Liquidators