Complaint Review: Lumbleau Real Estate

Lumbleau Real Estate
14208 Hughes Lane Internet United States of America

Lumbleau Real Estate Don't Buy Here!!! Stealing Money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not a trustworthy operation. Avoid

*Consumer Comment: They are not rep-offs!!!

*General Comment: Lumbleau Real Estate

*Consumer Comment: My 2 cents worth...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WE have waited patiently for the buyer to request a refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Returned material did not identify the buyer

*Consumer Comment: I returned my order with no problem!

Lumbleau School run by John Lumbleau is a rip-off. He won't allow return items for his program that Costs $300.00.

He is a thief.

DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumbleau-Real-Estate/internet/Lumbleau-Real-Estate-Dont-Buy-Here-Stealing-Money-Internet-525865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lumbleau Real Estate

Not a trustworthy operation. Avoid

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

John Lumbleau had a very good reputation - BEFORE HE DIED in 2010!

The current operating website suggests that the man is alive and well today! I got all my pre-licensing courses completed back in 2009. The courses worked out fine. I spoke to John and he knew his stuff THEN.

I had to make a routine course completion call today to renew my license. I thought it could not take more than 5 minutes to get a course code for my renewal. Calling the operation turned into an entire afternoon of lies, deceit, mind games and my now determination to let as many people know these people are very bad news. Arrogant nasty people.

They somehow are milking a once good training service and I was totally lied to last year when they absolutely assured me the course I am paying for will satify my renewal requirements. Not once but several times. Now I have to scramble to complete my requirements within 29 days from another company.

Think that is if your Uncle Jim died and you still cashed his monthly Social Security checks. That is what these people are doing now. The lawn is overgrown, trash is all over the front yard and the neighbors are complaining. Same thing here. The people still have John's website running, taking money and pretending John is still alive. I called today, Nov. 15 2013 and asked for John Lumbleau to fix the escalated problem. "John is not available at this time." Exact quote. No hint or truth the man was really dead. That folks is a complete lie. They have the website still up. Now it's linked to another outfit call Chamberline or something to that effect.

Do not give these people a nickel. Read their website and ask if it is OK to mislead people exploiting a good man's name. John died almost 4 years ago. That is really wrong. And I was lied to that he was still alive. Bad news.

John Lumbleau

John is a renowned motivational speaker and sales trainer. His ability to simplify the material you need to know was developed from over 40 years of sales training, motivational speaking, and developing real estate in-session classroom courses - exclusively for the profession of real estate in California. His expertise using videotape education to deliver the highest level of understanding is unsurpassed. lumbleau.com/about.asp

They need to add: “John Lumbleau has been dead for several years and he can still deliver quality up-to-date real estate teaching materials from the grave. A truly amazing feat. Jesus Christ died and rose to heaven. John died and he is still teaching real estate courses.”

Ask yourself….Who really stuck around for me to get my real estate license? John or Jesus?

Enroll now at Lumbleau Real Estate School

Call Us (Toll Free): 877.635.9944

E-Mail John directly at: lumbleaureschool@gmail.com

Technical requirements: All real estate students will need an Ouija Board to actually talk with John Lumbleau since he is dead.

I'm infuriated because now I have to scramble to complete my CE requirements after being lied to last year.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

They are not rep-offs!!!

AUTHOR: Huma - ()

This is a fine real esatate school. They have been helping me whenever I have asked for help. Dont just keep on mentioning John Lumbleau over and over. He does not have to be there to answer call or concerns. They have offic manager and student representatives to address all the concern.

I am a current student and have great experience with this shcool getting myself ready for Ca broker exam.

Thanks,

Huma

#3 General Comment

Lumbleau Real Estate

AUTHOR: Masterb2b - ()

How could this group still be in business? John Lumleau died in 2010. Look it up. It was in the Dallas paper. No mention of that on their web site, although they still show his picture and testimonials about his services. Seems weird to say the least.

My 2 cents worth...

AUTHOR: GentleBen - (United States of America)

I am an old guy, 73 years so far.

When a Realtor, [gad, starting 50 years ago] and with the first real estate franchise: Red Carpet Realty, I encountered and learned from the many tapes my then employer used in his three offices, taught by John Lumbleau.

Later, when John Lumbleau became the national sales trainer for C21, I refreshed with his teaching, and to this day as an investor, still use and suggest to newbie Realtors many of the tips thus learned  from John those long years ago.

My Broker's License also came about through the John Lumbleau Real Estate Schools, then based in California.

Many year later, under totally different circumstances, while I was an associate Pastor in Training at a Church in Venice Beach, California, I again crossed paths with John Lumbleau, who in addition to still training persons, was involved in several projects to aid the less fortunate in our society, specifically but not limited to the Homeless {PATH}.

Though I now speculate, the complainant probably never read the material, perhaps has not to this day become a success in the field, and maligns a sincere, warm and upright person.

...In fact if John Lumbleau is still alive, I would recommend him and his school to 'youngsters' pursuing a career as a Realtor.

Michael Ben-Edward, aka
Gentle  Ben
Santa Buys Homes

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WE have waited patiently for the buyer to request a refund

AUTHOR: John Lumbleau - (USA)

It has now been six months since our first rebuttal offering a full refund if the student will simply make known an address where a check can be mailed. The student apparently enjoys having a ripoff report rather than receiving his $229. That is a decision he must make. He could have both. He is in Chicago, we are a 100% California school. We still do not know who he is.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Returned material did not identify the buyer

AUTHOR: John Lumbleau - (USA)

I received the returned course materials. The box had a hand addressed lable that did not have a readable return. The lable was partially missing. There was no identification in the returned box. I waited for the student to contact me but instead of a phone call he responded with a rip-off report. The Lumbleau school school has been in the California real estate school business for over 70 years and we have never had a student that was not totally satisfied. If the complainent or rip-off will, call me or write me the student will be identified, the course cancelled and the credit card used will be refunded all course fees immediately.

I returned my order with no problem!

AUTHOR: Sundberg - (United States of America)

Lumbleau School of Real Estate is not a rip-off. I ordered the program to become a Real Estate agent. I received my order within 5 days. After I received it something came up where I had to postpone my schooling so I called John Lumbleau 3 or 4 days after I got my packet. He advised me on what I had to do to send the order back. He gave me no grief about it. The money was credited back to my account in about a week and a half. He was easy to deal with and I do trust him.