Complaint Review: Luminant

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Valley City Ohio
Luminant
, Select State/Province USA

Luminant skin requested a free sample of Luminant skin cream, paid $4.95 for shipping. Days later I was charged $93.95 on my credit card. No. direct contact of them on the internet. I do not even have a telephone number. Redding California

*Consumer Suggestion: Luminant skin ripoff

I requested a free sample of Luminant skin cream and had to pay $4.95 for shipping, which I did agree. About ten days later, I see a $93.95 withdrawl on my credit card. I did not have phone number to call and the internet did not have any contact information. I have not done anything else yet in pursuing this matter. Margaret

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminant-/Select-StateProvince/Luminant-skin-requested-a-free-sample-of-Luminant-skin-cream-paid-495-for-shipping-Da-1096126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminant

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Luminant skin ripoff

AUTHOR: lynda l - ()

I also got scammed by Luminant Skin. I got their sample for $4.95 then they attempted to take the 93.00 out of my checking account within a few days, before I had a chance to cancel. I had to notify my financial institution, had to pay for a new debit card issued. Phone numbers and websites listed for this place are all invalid. Finally got hold of an 800 number for their customer service, had to call FIVE times before I got any satisfaction, bad connection, customer service people barely speak English.

when I asked to speak to their supervisor, they gave me several excuses, acted scared, and finally let me speak to a so called supervisor who immediately refunded my money, all of it.  Try calling 1-855-260-8634, ask for a supervisor, threaten to report them to the Bureau of consumer Protection, and be prepared to be kept on hold for long periods of time. Nevertheless, I got all my money back.