Complaint Review: Luminant Skin

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dallas Lee — Portland Maine
Luminant Skin
10701 Abercom Street Savannah GA 31420, Select State/Province USA

Luminant Skin I did not agree to their terms. Spoke to Martin and he said he would refund $47.00 within 2 days however the skin care is bogus. Inflames my skin and I offered to retrun it but he said it was not necessary. I would like my full amount retruned. This is crazy. Internet

*General Comment: You have assumed..

I filled out a quiz type screen and the next thing I know I a popup for free skin care with a $4.95 charge for shipping and handling appeared.  I never agreed to $93.95 that was charged to my debit card.   This product is negligible.  Has no effect except c.  using a burning rash.

at phone number 8552608634 where I spoke with Martin. He offered me $47.00 back in my account within two days.  What can I do to get my full amount retruned.  They can keep shipping and handling. I am nervous that they have my account information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminant-Skin-/Savannah-GA-31420-Select-StateProvince/Luminant-Skin-I-did-not-agree-to-their-terms-Spoke-to-Martin-and-he-said-he-would-refund-1107658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminant Skin

#1 General Comment

You have assumed..

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

There is alway fine print whenever you make a online purchase. ANY trial ALWAYS starts from the moment you make the purchase. Shippiong time IS NOT factored in. So by the time you get the product you have MAYBE one or two days to cancel. This is how they get you. YOU saw a cheap deal online and jumped, but had you read the fine print, you may not have purchased it. That being the case, they have LEGALLY robbed you and there isnt much you can do about it.

Sure you can retain a lawyer and go after them and maybe after a few years you MIGHT see something AFTER the lawyer gets paid, but that is doubtful. Your payment of the trial product is your FULL CONSENT to allow them to charge you the FULL price. So they have you by the short hairs. AND they have your information. So legally they dont have to return ANYTHING to you.

Take what you can get back and consider yourself lucky. Then get a new card. This way they no longer have access to that information. But be warned, if you did not read the fine print, they may have put you in for a year or two purchasing this product. Remember you agreed to all of this by your purchase. So dont be too shocked if you recieve a collection letter from them.

And yes you should be nervous that they have your information, but that is all on you. YOU CHOSE TO MAKE A ONLINE PURCHASE!! This is the drawback to online shopping. YOU are putting your information out on the WORLD WIDE WEB. This is one of the MAIN reasons I do not shop online. I would rather make a purchase LOCALLY and be able to get any problems resolved quickly. Yes it is a bit more "expensive" then the web, but Im assured that I can get a refund if I need to. My information is secured even if I use a debit card and I am supporting MY communty by purchasing locally.

When you go cheap, you get what you pay for.