Complaint Review: Luminant Skin

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Tulsa Oklahoma
Luminant Skin
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Luminant Skin - Greg Johnson Charged over $200.00 to my credit card on cancelled product. Gave me credit for $50.00 Nashville Tennessee

Watch Facebook timeline ads. I went in to Luminant Skin and once reading terms I opted out but could not get out. I received no confirmation, invoice and could find no way to contact them until a charge appeared on my credit charge. I refused 2 shipments of product at post office. They charged me three times, a total of $197.80. Finally got CS on phone and they issued credit of $50.00. Don't get suckered in like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminant-Skin/Nashville-Tennessee/Luminant-Skin-Greg-Johnson-Charged-over-20000-to-my-credit-card-on-cancelled-product-1104612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminant Skin