Complaint Review: Luminant skin

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Lexi — Kansas City Missouri
Luminant skin
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Luminant skin This company advertised free skin care product. I only needed to pay the $4.99 shipping charge. I later received a charge on my bill for $93.95. Upon calling them, they said I had to cancel my membership within 14 days. This verbiage was not included when I ordered the free product. I am very meticulous when it comes to things of this nature. They do not state it being a membership. Do not fall for this scam Nashville Tennessee

This company offers a free beauty product with the customer only being responsible for the $4.99 shipping and handling fee. I did that, but later received a credit card charge of $93.95. Customer service stated it was a membership that had to be cancelled within the 14 day trial. There was nothing stating this on the form I filled out. They also auto-ship more product and charge you again. Do not order from Luminant Skin. It is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminant-skin/Nashville-Tennessee/Luminant-skin-This-company-advertised-free-skin-care-product-I-only-needed-to-pay-the-4-1113688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminant skin