Complaint Review: Luminess Air

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — California United States of America
Luminess Air

Luminess Air BUYER BEWARE!! Internet, Internet

Buyer Beware!! I cancelled my 30 day trial within 2 weeks and of course they gave me the run around and decided not to refund my money!! on top of that they decide to send me a shipment of refill tanning makeup!! I called them and told them I cancelled this and don't want this, so i will be retuning it. They proceed to tell me that makeup is non refundable. GREAT! so, now I have a machine that I don't use which by the way is horrible, don't buy it! AND I have a refill of tanning solution that I won't be using. This company is a complete RIP OFF!! Do not buy anything from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminess-Air/internet/Luminess-Air-BUYER-BEWARE-Internet-Internet-795915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminess Air