Complaint Review: Luminess Air

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Corissa — Davenport Iowa United States of America
Luminess Air

Luminess Air VERY DECEPTIVE!!!! Internet

This is by far the best example of straight up false advertising. Make sure you read the terms and conditions over and over before you buy this product. They advertise a 30-day trial for $29.99, and a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. This $29.99 is not refundable!!! This is a "rental fee" for the 30-days. They charge you an extra $49.99 as a "security deposit". After the 30-days you will get that $49.99 back if you return it. I didn't know about the $49.99 until it was charged to my card. I haven't received my kit yet, but plan on returning it as soon as I get it. Lets see how long it takes for that 50 bucks to go back into my account!! I'll also have to pay to ship it back as well. Luminess Air is beyond misleading. I'm already disappointed and I haven't even received the product yet! Don't waste your time and money ladies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminess-Air/internet/Luminess-Air-VERY-DECEPTIVE-Internet-947824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminess Air