Complaint Review: Luminous Brite Teeth Whiting

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:middletown Ohio
Luminous Brite Teeth Whiting
3600 Ocean View #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brite Teeth Whiting My bank accouny was charged $88.97 for something did not request nor wanted.I did not give permission to withdraw money from my account. I'm requesting a full refund. Glendale California

I did not give permission to take money from my bank account, I would like a full refund for the amount of 88.97. For a product I didn't receive nor did I order. I hope we can solve this problem in a timely manner. I am in the processs of signing papers to stop you from taking anymore unauthorized deductions. I look to hear from you soon.

middletown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brite-Teeth-Whiting/Glendale-California-91208/Luminous-Brite-Teeth-Whiting-My-bank-accouny-was-charged-8897-for-something-did-not-requ-408803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brite Teeth Whiting