- Report: #398322
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Luminous Brites Crest
Luminous Brites Cresthttps://www.luminousbrites.com/order.aspx Glendale, California U.S.A.
Luminous Brites - Crest Yet another scammed consumer- how many of us will there be? Glendale California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
But there's **another** way to get back at these people.
Anyone notice the origninal advertisement was under the name Crest?
There's something really sinister and awful about scams like this. It's stealing, but under the guise of a trustworthy, well known company- in this case, Crest.
What can you do? Well, I know I'll never buy another tube of Crest toothpaste. Ever.
You see what I'm getting at?
People- all of you who've been scammed by Luminous Brites- hit them where it hurts. Nothing you can say to their representatives or in an email will even bother them- especially when you're addressing the no-name company with nothing to lose, "Luminous Brites."
But calling out a big buisness like Crest- which counts on people trusting their name - NOW we're talking.
Do the following:
1) Stop buying Crest products.
2) Start complaining LOUDLY to friends and the public about Crest- write letters to the editor about the scam- use the name CREST in the letter- post on blogs about Crest's scam under the name Luminous Brites. Drag Proctor and Gamble into it, while you're at it- b/c that's who owns Crest.
3) Write to Crest and Proctor and Gamble and tell them exactly what you're angry about- be sure to be clear that it's about the Luminous Brites scam, which they clearly endorse. Clearly request your money back.
The Procter & Gamble Company
One Procter & Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Below is a link to email Crest:
If everyone who's been and will be scammed bit Crest in the butt over this, you know they'd put the kibosh on the whole thing before you could even say the word "scam."
Big companies HATE bad press- especially in these days of economic hardship.
Use your voice and put your anger where it matters most.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites-Crest/Glendale-California/Luminous-Brites-Crest-Yet-another-scammed-consumer-how-many-of-us-will-there-be-Glenda-398322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.