Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Thu, December 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:Rogers Arkansas
Luminous Brites
LuminousBrites.com Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites EXPENSIVE "TRIAL OFFER"---offer is really "try AND PAY BIG next month" Glendale California

In November I responded to LuminousBrites e-mail offer for a "free trial" of the product which included $4.99 S & H charged to my credit card. That's reasonable, right?

On CHRISTMAS EVE day I received a second kit that I DID NOT order. I contacted the company by telephone that day (in the middle of a big family Christmas reunion in our home). I was told my account would be cancelled that day. I have discovered that my credit card was charged $88+ on DECEMBER 15th.

I feel this is an unfair SCHEME by Luminous Brites. I am contacting the company at their e-mail address immediately and will be following up by telephone beginning tomorrow (Dec. 26th) in pursuit of a refund that I believe any reputable company would honor.

Rogers, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California-91204/Luminous-Brites-EXPENSIVE-TRIAL-OFFER-offer-is-really-try-AND-PAY-BIG-next-month-Gle-404828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites