Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Luminous Brites
1210 S. Brand Blvd Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites riped of 88.97 Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: Luminous Brights Refund

i am going to the post office to see if mail frad can be filed. DONT BUY THE 5.99 TRIAL OFFER. I HAD TO GO TO MY BANK TO GET THE d**n PHONE # ON MY DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION.

John
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California-91204/Luminous-Brites-riped-of-8897-Glendale-California-405574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites

Luminous Brights Refund

AUTHOR: Genix_billing - (U.S.A.)

On behalf of Luminous Brights, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences. We do offer you a refund if you send us the product back. Contact me or contact anyone at our billing department and we will be able to issue you an RMA number which you will use to send our product back and at which time you will receive a full refund. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or any misunderstandings. You can also contact me at genix.billing@gmail.com