Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
Luminous Brites
3600 Oceanview Blvd # 2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites I ordered "free trial" of teeth whitening from Luminous Brites for only $5.99. Was told there will be no other charges or monthly shipments. Got my bank statment and they charged 88.68 to my account with out my knowledge, e-mail confirmation or letter. Now I have several overdrafts and return check fees to pay. Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: Luminous Brights Billing

I was online one day, checking my e-mail when Luminour Brites caught my eye. $5.99 for a free-trial, only pay the $5.99 for shipping & handling. I called the number to check it out. I was told that no other charges or monthly shipments would be sent or charged. I called them on October 20th, 2008. Got my shipment about a week later. Today, November 18th, 2008 I recieved 3 different letters oof overdraft fees from my bank account. My checkbook and debit card were up to date with everything correct. I went online to find that without my knowledge Luminous Brites charged $88.68 on November 13th tomy account. I have not recieved anything else from them, or even letter or e-mail. I have been trying to get reach them at there office but no luck. Now I am about $200 in the hole with overdraft fee's on my bank account!!!

Heather
Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California-91208/Luminous-Brites-I-ordered-free-trial-of-teeth-whitening-from-Luminous-Brites-for-only-5-392661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites

Luminous Brights Billing

AUTHOR: Genix_billing - (U.S.A.)

Email me at [email protected] and I will help you resolve any outstanding issues. Our terms and conditions are very clear on our website. We appologize for any inconvenience or any misunderstandings. Email me at your earliest convenience and we can sort this all out.