Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Baytown Texas
Luminous Brites
3600 Oceanview Blvd #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites I signed up for a Free Trial of Luminous Brites and they took $88.97 out of my bank account and will not refund the money even if I haven't opened the product and Offered to pay to ship it back! This is a SCAM to get your bank account info so they can STEEL money from you... I havent even recieved "my monthly paste" and they took money from my bank account 2 days ago!!! This is A RIP OFF! Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: Luminous Brights Refund

BEWARE of Luminous Brights I signed up for a Free Trial of Luminous Brites and they took $88.97 out of my bank account and will not refund the money even if I haven't opened the product and Offered to pay to ship it back! This is a SCAM to get your bank account info so they can STEEL money from you.....I havent even recieved "my monthly paste" and they took money from my bank account 2 days ago!!! This is A RIP OFF! Don't waste your time OR money on this "FREE TRIAL" the $5 is just the begining of their ripoffs!

Persophanie
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California-91208/Luminous-Brites-I-signed-up-for-a-Free-Trial-of-Luminous-Brites-and-they-took-8897-out-o-402305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites

Luminous Brights Refund

AUTHOR: Genix_billing - (U.S.A.)

On behalf of Luminous Brights, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences. We do offer you a refund if you send us the product back. Contact me or contact anyone at our billing department and we will be able to issue you an RMA number which you will use to send our product back and at which time you will receive a full refund. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or any misunderstandings.