Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Luminous Brites
3600 Ocean View #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites falsely advertises a free 14 day trial product that really isn't free. Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: Luminous Brights Billing

I ordered Luminous Brites thinking #1 that is was truly a free trial offer that would only cost $5 for shipping and #2 because in using the Crest name I felt it was a legitimate offer. Boy was I wrong. I now have been sent a second shipment which has charged my account $88.00 and when I called to return it and get a refund I was told that I could not. The man on the phone was very rude and abrupt and told me that I would have to email them for any refunds and returns, I did this and received an email that basically says that I am stuck with the product and the $88.00 charge.

Elizabeth
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California-91208/Luminous-Brites-falsely-advertises-a-free-14-day-trial-product-that-really-isnt-free-Gle-397738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites

Luminous Brights Billing

AUTHOR: Genix_billing - (U.S.A.)

Email me your information at genix.billing@gmail.com and I will look over your account and help you sort out any issues. We appologize for any misunderstandings or any inconveniences.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC