Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:saint joseph Michigan
Luminous Brites
support@LuminousBrites.com Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites Ripped off, hung up on and lied to, all in one days time Glendale California

My wife sent in for a FREE trial of this luminous brites whitening trial after paying shipping and handeling. Less than a month later low and behold we received another package of this $89.97 whitening crap. We then noticed the charge to our bank account. She read all instructions and terms and conditions (she is a teacher with a masters degree) she told me that there was no side box about conditions or terms of being a member of this monthly reaccuring charge.

Several attemps have been made by email and telephone with no results. I threaned them with attorney general, BBB, and legal action. They laugh it off and hang up on me. They also informed me that there is no other way to contact the return department but by email. He tells me that the office has no phones in it. These people treat you like your stupid and that they know that they have gotted over on you.

I want to do anything within my power to make sure these scum bags pay for what they have done to everyone involved in this scam.

If anyone has succeded in getting your money back let me know what works. Thanks Rick

saint joseph, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California/Luminous-Brites-Ripped-off-hung-up-on-and-lied-to-all-in-one-days-time-Glendale-Californ-395251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites