Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Bridgeton New Jersey
Luminous Brites
3600 Ocean View Blvd Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites Stole money from my account after I cancelled this free trial Glendale California

I tried this free trial offer for Luminous Brites and only had to pay shipping. I called and cancelled this offer after receiving my supply. I spoke with a rude. obnoxioous person who said he was the only person there.

I have now been charged $88.00 for another shipment which I had already cancelled. I spoke with the so-called supervisor who said the only way to contact his boss for a refund was through an e-mail address that isn't valid.

This person said that if there were a way for unsatisfied customers to speak with his boss than the company would be out of business.

They are thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridgeton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California/Luminous-Brites-Stole-money-from-my-account-after-I-cancelled-this-free-trial-Glendale-Cal-402824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites