Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Youngsville North Carolina
Luminous Brites
3600 Ocean View Blvd. Glenvale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites Stole more money than I allowed. me-$4.95 they took $88.97 Glenvale California

I got an email for this tooth brite system (doesn't work) luminousbrites.com so I ordered it at this amount: $4.95 and they took $88.97 from my account. I just called them, I could not understand the rude person who answered. He read a script of why they will be charging me 88.97 a month, which I did not read anywhere in their rules. Now they say it is there. When I went on their website, there were hundreds of complaints listed which I read many of them and they all had the same complaint of getting ripped off like me. I filled out their complaint form after they gave me the web ad. and then hung up on me.
Rude.....yeah....response to me....hang up. How many times is this company going to get away with ripping people off????

How long and how many complaints must be filed for this to happen - all of us get our money back?

Diane h
Youngsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Glenvale-California-91208/Luminous-Brites-Stole-more-money-than-I-allowed-me-495-they-took-8897-Glenvale-Califo-396988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites