Complaint Review: Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:greencastle Indiana
Luminous Brites
www.LuminousBrites.com Greencastle, Indiana U.S.A.

Luminous Brites I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CANCEL WITH THIS COMPANY Greencastle Indiana

I had placed an order with Luminous Brites went to cancel over the phone and was directed to a web sit to cancel went to web site its not there found ripoff report and stories from other peopl ripped off I recieve a product that I dont want when I got my first package it said here is your trial offer and how to use the product

I did not recieve any paper telling how to cancel or when the next shipment would arrive or how much this would cost so I got a shipment and tried to cancel when I got a bill for $88

Leanna
greencastle, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-Brites/Greencastle-Indiana-46135/Luminous-Brites-I-HAVE-NOT-BEEN-ABLE-TO-CANCEL-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Greencastle-Indiana-403052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites