Complaint Review: Luminous Brites.Com

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Rancho Palos Verdes California
Luminous Brites.Com
3600 Ocean View Blvd. #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminous Brites, Luminous Brites.Com teeth whitening ripoff Glendale California

I responded to an Internet ad for a free trial of a tooh whitener for which I paid $4.99 shipping with my credit card. On 13 December, 2008, I received an unsooicited shipment of additional "tooth whitener" and my credit card was billed for $88.97.

Included in the unsolicited shipment was a notice that each 30 days I would receive an additional shipment and my credit card would be billed for $88.97. To cancel future auto shipments the notice directed me to email www.LuminousBrites.com/cancel. This is a bogus address. On 15 December I called the number indicated in the notice and after a long delay I spoke to an individual who said his name was "Mark James".

I told Mr. James that I wanted to cancel all future auto shipments and would not accept any further shipments. Further, I was not to be charged for any future shipments. I admit I did not read the information about the automatic enrollment in the continuity program carefully. I am concerned that as my credit card number is in the possession of Luminous Brites.com, I have no assurance that I will not be continually billed for rejected shipments.

I believe this company is scamming the public and should be stopped!

Rancho Palos Verdes, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminous-BritesCom/Glendale-California-91208/Luminous-Brites-Luminous-BritesCom-teeth-whitening-ripoff-Glendale-California-401440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminous Brites.Com