Complaint Review: LuminousBrites.com - Luminous Brites

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Kennewick Washington
LuminousBrites.com - Luminous Brites
3600 Ocean View Blvd. #2 Glendale,, California U.S.A.

LuminousBrites.com - Luminous Brites sent me teeth whiting as a sample then charged my account $88.97 Glendale, California

I ordered a sample of crest whiting. The next thing I know they charged my account for $88.97. There was no where when I got the sample that said I was on auto shipment and that I would be charged if I didnt cancel. I sent it back for a refund and now they say I didnt get a RMA number so I wont get a refund. And all my emails come back saying not a good email address. So now I am out $88.97.

Lori
Kennewick, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuminousBritescom-Luminous-Brites/Glendale-California-91208/LuminousBritescom-Luminous-Brites-sent-me-teeth-whiting-as-a-sample-then-charged-my-acc-401026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuminousBrites.com - Luminous Brites