Complaint Review: LuminousBrites.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
3600 Oceanview Blvd, #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

LuminousBrites.com DISHONEST, SCAM INTERNET BUSINESS Glendale California

I only wanted to order sample but I was surprised to receive another package just like the sample package I was received earlier. I called their 866- 360-1477 and was told that my monthly supplies and was charged $$88.97. I was very upset and deceived by them. I told the manager his name: Sebastian Bundy that I wanted to stop charging my credit card and return the package (unopened) He told me that I need to go on line support@LuminousBrites.com" to get an RMA in order to return the product and wait for them to reply.

I sent 3 Emails but so far they has not respond my email . I could not beleive why they could not give an RMA # on the phone and will not accept the return package to sender without an RMA.
This is Fraud! I want to report their scam.

Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuminousBritescom/Glendale-California-91208/LuminousBritescom-DISHONEST-SCAM-INTERNET-BUSINESS-Glendale-California-412915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuminousBrites.com