Complaint Review: LuminousBrites.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Brooktondale New York
3600 Ocean View#2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

LuminousBrites.com ripped me off. lousy product Glendale California

I received an email telling me about this Free 14-day supply of tooth whitening stuff that I only had to pay the shipping on to receive it. That isn't free! But since it was only $5.99 i desided it was a good way to try teeth wittening.
On November 21st when I received the shipment costing $88.97
I called the number on the envelope to cancel and see about returning the product. Also the initial 5.99 was on my credit card statement as of October 23, 2008 and I did not receive the product until November 3rd. I was billed again for the $88.97 on November 12th but did not receive product until November 21st. How does that equal 15 days. It was explained to me that the charge was from the shipment that I was being sent because I did not cancel my subscription within 15 days of the product being shipped to me. I explained that I did not know anything about any additional shipment and that I wanted my money put back into my account. He told me to email the support team and/or billing to get it back. I have been e-mailing the company for several days finally looked up another web site like I was going to purchase something and e-mailed. finally got a response but guess what the address is not support@luminousbrites.com but support@genixmarketing.com It is absolutely criminal what they are doing to people.! I hope that this report is posted all over the world and that the people behind this scam end up behind bars for stealing!

I had to shut down my credit card because this company can not be trusted. No credit card at Christmas time and my medications will have to wait until my new card is received in the mail.

Brooktondale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuminousBritescom/Glendale-California-91208/LuminousBritescom-ripped-me-off-lousy-product-Glendale-California-397314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuminousBrites.com