Complaint Review: LuminousBrites.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Wellford South Carolina
LuminousBrites.com
3600 Ocean View Blvd. Glendale, California U.S.A.

LuminousBrites.com unauthorized $88.97 charge to my bank account I only agreed to free sample for shipping cost Glendale California

I only agreed to take a survey and be charged for the shippment of the free teeth whiting from Colgate. One month later my account was charged $88.97 and another package arrived which I did not open, but tried to contact LuminousBright through means of Phone,Web Site and Email. After several attempts I finilly reached a human being who said they would unscribe me and a email address to request a refund. I emailed refund request and was responded with their terms were clear (which were not) and basically I wasn't getting a refund.
Replys to this email just kept coming back as undiliverable and the link to their Web site could not be completed.

Nathan
Wellford, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuminousBritescom/Glendale-California-91208/LuminousBritescom-unauthorized-8897-charge-to-my-bank-account-I-only-agreed-to-free-sam-405700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuminousBrites.com