Complaint Review: LuminousBrites.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:brundidge Alabama
LuminousBrites.com
3600 Ocean Veiw #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

LuminousBrites.com Read all the print this is a rip off Glendale California

I saw an ad for a free sample for teeth whitening,just pay $4.99 shipping. The next thing I know I get another shipment and my debit card is charged $89.00 . I went straight to my computer and tried to cancell but could not get past the ad to try there product,I tried the 866 nuber but was put on automatic hold for 15 min. the first time. I gave up. Then the next day I lasted 20 min. Now the web site is not there. If you know anything about this company I would like to hear!

Raymond
brundidge, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuminousBritescom/Glendale-California/LuminousBritescom-Read-all-the-print-this-is-a-rip-off-Glendale-California-402173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuminousBrites.com