Complaint Review: Luminousbrites.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Luminousbrites.com
3600 Oceanview Blvd., #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Luminousbrites.com ROBBERY INTERNET SCAM BUSINESS Glendale California

I received the email from luminousBrites.com offering a 14 day free trial for a teeth whitening product and paid $4.95 for shipment. I submitted my order and sometime on December I received a package include one syringe of the teeth whitening product and a pair of plastic trays. I have not tried the product yet but on 01-09-09 I received another package which I have not opened, I immediately called the company 866-360-1477 and found out that they charged my credit card $88.97 on 1-6-09 for an automatic monthly shipment if I did not cancelled within 20 day of the sample trials.

I spoke to a person identify himself as a manager his name is Sebastian Bundy at this number and cancelled my membership also he told me I had 15 days to return the package if I was not satisfied with the product but I needed to send an email to their billing department at (support@luminousbrites.com) to request a return merchandize authorization in order for them to accept the return package and issue a refund. Therefore I send more than 5 emails to this email address since Thursday 1-16-09 finally they returned my emails on 1-20-09 but giving me a run around with their policy and did not giving me a Return Merchandize Authorization # which is necessary in order to get a refund.

They did offer to let me keep the product and said they would give me a credit of $34.99 minus the shipping charge. I declined their offer and asked for RMA # again because their return policy has 15 day satisfaction return policy on all shipments. I do not want the product but still I have not received RMA #. I called again and again to their 866-630-1477 but they said the billing department could be reached only through emails and nothing they could do and did not provide the direct phone # for the billing department???

Until today I am exhausted with their internet scam and dirty tricky to prolong the time required giving out the RMA # so my 15 days guarantee will be expired and they do not have to refund my money. THIS IS AN INTERNET ROBBERY! I would like to report their scam

TOM
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminousbritescom/Glendale-California-91208/Luminousbritescom-ROBBERY-INTERNET-SCAM-BUSINESS-Glendale-California-415545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminousbrites.com