Complaint Review: Luminousbrites.com

Luminousbrites.com
support@luminousbrites.com Internet U.S.A.

Luminousbrites.com LUMINOUS BRITES RIPOFF,SCAM,WATCH OUT!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Luminous Brights Billing

Responded to free sample pay only 4.99 shipping and handling.One month later I get charged 88.97 for the same thing without my consent they deduct from my charge account.When I finally get thru to Customer service they tell me I checked off the boxes that allow them to charge me every month. I demand a refund and they cannot do it you have to email a request..No reponse cannot get ahold of them on the phone any more.STILL FIGHTING AND NOT QUITING.ANYONE WHO KNOWS A WAY OF GETTING THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW111

Steven pissed off
SYCAMORE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminousbritescom/internet/Luminousbritescom-LUMINOUS-BRITES-RIPOFFSCAMWATCH-OUT-Internet-404943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminousbrites.com

Luminous Brights Billing

AUTHOR: Genix_billing - (U.S.A.)

The author of this report clearly has different motifs than stated above. I have come across this same post for numerous products. If you have any questions or complaints about Luminous Brights, contact me at genix.billing@gmail.com and I will look over your account and try to resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

trim