- Report: #1064137
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lumosity.com
Lumosity.com AKA Lumosity Made me sign up for a account that they said was free but then you can't improve your memory without paying them money Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Today I am going to tell you about a scam called Lumosity I learned about this last night on their tv ad so I went straight to their website Thinking it could help with some of my memory problems For free! Here are the reasons I don't support Lumosity.
1. Their games are not effective the only way they can help you with memory is having you memorize their stupid games
2. Their science tests are fakes you can tell by looking at their graphs to have as much memory as they say you can you would have to have two brains!
3. the positive coments on lumosity is the owner paying people to put them on there
4.the family deal doesn't work you send in the extra money and once lumosity gets it they supposedly send the e-mails to your family but they never receive the emails
5. Your brain reports are a fake they say you have gained memory except you haven't you have been playing games for no reason except "fun"
6. [continued below]....
7.your requests do not actually work they don't email you back and they don't give you a phone number for when it shuts down.
8.constant tech problems
DO NOT USE LEMOSITY IT IS A SCAM!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lumositycom/internet/Lumositycom-AKA-Lumosity-Made-me-sign-up-for-a-account-that-they-said-was-free-but-then-1064137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.