Complaint Review: Luna Gram

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Elijah — Ashburn Georgia United States of America
Luna Gram

Luna Gram Tammy Maalouf, Angela Shafer. Spiritual Healer, Psychic, prism, prisim, gold coins, gold as a special element, deposit, evil spirit, lonely spirit, happiness, love. Internet

Luna Gram said her services would cost $300, and it would help me get back a girl I loved.  Money back if not satisfied with her work.  Sent through MoneyGram because she couldn't accept through credit card or Paypal.

A week later, she told me that I had to send a refundable $700 deposit to Tammy Maalouf for a prism that she had to borrow to see what my problem is.  I had doubts about her, and I began thinking it was a scam, but I felt it was worth the gamble.  MoneyGram again.

A few days later, she said that I had to send Angela Shafer $1600 (deposit) for 2 gold coins.  She said that gold had some special spiritual property.  I refused to send her the $1600, because I was already suspected that it was all a scam.    She said that I had to have faith in her ability and make a financial sacrifice to get rid of an evil spirit near me, then I will be happy.

I contacted her to try something "special" to win back the heart of a girl that I greatly desired.  I was willing to try almost anything.  After no results and feeling sure it was just a scam, I requested to end it and get my $700 refunded back to me.

I called several times, and each time, Luna made excuses why she could not refund me the money that same day.  Luna blamed me for blocking her ability to remove the spirits from the prism.  She said that the gold coins were needed so that she could do what needed to be done.

I told her that I could not send her any more money because I couldn't afford it.  I offered to fly to Los Angeles to meet her in person and finish everything in person.  She agreed, but gave me false info about the location where we would meet.  Before and after this, I talked to her and requested different info to try to verify who she claimed to be, etc.  I found that she lied about many things.  She did not attend St. Benedict Catholic Church in Los Angeles.

We texted back and forth many times in addition to talking on the phone, and I have saved every SMS.  After she requested the $1600, I downloaded an app to record our conversations also.  I have at least an hour's worth of conversation recorded.

She offered to accept the $1600 with my credit card after I made it clear I wouldn't send any more money through MG.  If possible, before she refuses, I would like to try a sting opperation.  Let her try to run a card number and then see where or who tries to get the money.

Contact me if you want to help me try to prosecute and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luna-Gram/internet/Luna-Gram-Tammy-Maalouf-Angela-Shafer-Spiritual-Healer-Psychic-prism-prisim-gold-coi-1011502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luna Gram