Complaint Review: Luna

Luna
Glen Burnie Maryland Glen Burnie, Maryland United States of America

Luna Refund on product never recived Glen Burnie, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Luna Reply

We decided to purchase carpet, called two competitors. Luna being one. Gave a deposit to salesman. Decided to go with the competitor, called Luna back to cancel order. Luna decided to cash my check two weeks later causing me to have a return fee. I spoke with the District Manager for this area and he explained to me the check should not have been cashed. He would need for me to send a copy of my statement with the check and return fee. I did that within 24 hrs. Back in August. It is now 10/15 and I have yet to receive my refund.

I have spoken to several customer service reps including sending an email to the District Mgr. I was told on multiple occasions that the owner will be in to sign the check on Friday. I guess it was a script to shut me up. After mentioning attaining a lawyer, I receive an email stating that they attempted to send the check out, but it was returned with the incorrect address. I have gotten every single piece of mail ever needed, but this time it's an issue.

I believe in patience, but not two months worth of patience that I have NOT received service for. It's 140 bucks. This is the most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with. You can't even get in contact with a manager. The customer service reps just pass the phone along to one another. I wouldn't recommend LUNA to my worst enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luna/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-20161/Luna-Refund-on-product-never-recived-Glen-Burnie-Maryland-955519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luna

Luna Reply

AUTHOR: Chris - (USA)

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with your refund check, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.  I would like to make sure this is taken care of right away to avoid fruther frustrations.  If you could email directly at cmonroe@luna.com with your account name and phone number, I will make sure it's taken care of right away.  Again, I'm sorry, this is not how we operate and we take customer feedback very seriously.  This will be discussed at length with our staff so it doesn't happen again.  Thank you for reaching out, I look forward to hearing from you!

-Chris