Complaint Review: Lunar Sleep

• Reported By: Bill — Longview Texas
Lunar Sleep
Internet USA

Lunar Sleep Lunar Sleep Fraud Internet

I received an unsolicited e-mail from Lunar Sleep.  The e-mail clearly stated that the individual wanted to send me a free sample with no strings attached.  The only cost was a $5 shipping and handling fee.  No other costs were involved and that I would not recieve any future solicitations.

I was not directed, nor did I see, the Lunar Sleep web site.

The product did not work for me and I did not order any more of the product.  I did not see the Lunar Sleep web site until I pulled it up today.  THe web site does state "free trial offer", but the e-mail that I was sent did not refer to the web site, nor did I see it at the time that I agreed to the free bottle of Lunar Sleep.

I have now had my credit card charged $84.95 every month.

This product is fraudulent and the charges to my credit card are fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lunar-Sleep/internet/Lunar-Sleep-Lunar-Sleep-Fraud-Internet-1163790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lunar Sleep